Thursday, October 14, 2010


I went to look at another gelding today. I liked him, but not enough to buy him.

I had decided that I really wanted Ice, and told the owner I wanted to purchase him as long as he passed a vet check. I couldn't get the vet out there any sooner than next week.

She emails me today telling me that she has been emailing back and forth with some girl about him, and that unless I could pick him up before Sunday afternoon, she was coming with a trailer to pick him up.


No comments:

Post a Comment