Saturday, January 8, 2011

On second thought...

On second thought, maybe the saddle does fit.

Yesterday Bourbon threw a bucking fit so I immediately assumed the saddle didn't fit. Apparently my dog Bruschi had run under his feet right before he started bucking. I didn't realize it until my husband mentioned it to me. I am guessing that is why he was bucking.

It appears to fit quite well and man it is SO comfortable. I love it! I ordered a Roma Wither Relief Pad with front lift that should make it an absolute perfect fit.

I rode Bourbon twice today. Lots of trotting both posting and in two point. I also asked for a bit of leg yielding at the walk.

I am trying to get a bunch of the girls at the barn to ship out for a trail ride next weekend. It would be so much fun to get off the property with Bourbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment